Copyright, Servicemark and Trademark Notice
This site is protected by United States
and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
Violation of these laws may result in both felonious and civil
offenses, subject to fines, imprisonment and civil damages.
Prosecution can be both by federal authorities and civil attorneys.
Be aware that the government of the United States views breaking intellectual property laws as
a crime against the People of the United States and may enforce
these laws irrespective of any suit brought by the intellectual property holder.
is a trademark of
Other servicemarks and trademarks may apply.
This site and all contents:
- Copyright ©
- All rights reserved.
Use, reproduction or modification is strictly prohibited
except as noted herein.
- You may use the information on this site:
- For personal use only.
- Internet search engines may index pages on this site
for the sole purpose of providing links to this site.
- No other uses are permitted.
- Do not copy any information from this site to another site or to another computer.
- Do not publish information found on this site.
- Do not make derivative works from the information found on this site.
- Do not use this site to do research.
- You may post a link on another site to any page on this site,
provided the page on this website to which you link:
- Has the domain name of this website clearly displayed at the top of the page, and
- Has a JewishEvents.info copyright notice with a link to this page.
- Materials not owned by JewishEvents.info are the property of
their copyright, servicemark and trademark holders.
- Exceptions to this copyright notice must be by expressed,
written consent of JewishEvents.info.
- Contact us if you have special needs.
This policy may change at any time.
Updates to this policy will be posted here, with no other notice.